2021-2022 school year registration – NOW OPEN!
Here’s what you need to do to register!
1- Please read through the entire preschool packet before registering. The packet contains important information regarding our polices and procedures. Click the online registration link below to register. You will need to agree to all policies and procedures and request the class(es) you would like. Classes are assigned an alphabet letter. Make sure your classes MATCH. For example, if you choose preschool “CLASS D” make sure your dance and/or tumbling classes are also “CLASS D.” Your spot cannot be held until the registration fee is paid. After clicking on the link below, it will have you create an account and will allow you to pay your tuition online. If you would like your tuition to be automatically charged to your credit/debit card, mark the “RECURRING BILLING” box when you put in your credit card details. When it is charged, it will include a 4% processing fee. When you register online, your class(es) will need to be approved. Be sure you are choosing classes in the FALL 2021 SESSION. Once approved, your credit card will be charged the NONREFUNDABLE registration fee of $65 + a 4% processing fee. You will then receive a receipt and a confirmation of your registered class(es).
2- You will need to fill out the Utah State Immunization record (pages 11-12) and bring it into our office (we are required to have this by law).
After registering, two emails will be sent to you. One is a confirmation email, the other is a receipt of your payment. If you did not receive either of these emails, please contact our office by calling 801-444-3535. Back to School Information will be emailed at the beginning of August.
Take note of these dates of closure for the 2010-2021 school year. We follow the Davis County Traditional School Schedule. If there is no school, there is no class.
2020-2021 dates of closure
- September 7 Labor Day
- September 28 Professional Teacher Work Day (DANCE CLASS WILL BE HELD)
- October 15 & 16 Fall Recess
- October 30 Professional Teacher Work Day (DANCE CLASS WILL BE HELD)
- November 25 November 27 Thanksgiving Recess
- December 21 January 1 Winter Recess
- January 18 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day (DANCE CLASS WILL BE HELD)
- January 19 Professional Teacher Work Day (DANCE CLASS WILL BE HELD)
- February 15 President’s Day
- February 16 Professional Teacher Work Day
- March 29 April 2 Spring Recess
- May 31 Memorial Day