We are now accepting registration for the 2019-2020 school year!
Here’s what you need to do to register!
1- Please read through the entire preschool packet before registering. The packet contains important information regarding our polices and procedures. Click the online registration link below to register. You will need to agree to all policies and procedures and request the class(es) you would like. Your spot cannot be held until the registration fee is paid. After clicking on the link below, it will have you create an account and will allow you to pay your tuition online. When you register online, your class(es) will need to be approved. Be sure you are choosing classes in the FALL 2019 SESSION. Once approved, your credit card will be charged the NONREFUNDABLE registration fee of $65 + a 4% processing fee. You will then receive a receipt and a confirmation of your registered class(es).
2- You will need to fill out the Utah State Immunization record (pages 11-12) and bring it into our office (we are required to have this by law).
After registering, two emails will be sent to you. One is a confirmation email, the other is a receipt of your payment. If you did not receive either of these emails, please contact our office by calling 801-444-3535. Back to School Information will be emailed at the beginning of August.
Take note of these dates of closure for the 2019-2020 school year. We follow the Davis County Traditional School Schedule. If there is no school, there is no class.
- September 2 Labor Day
- September 23 Professional Teacher Work Day (DANCE CLASS WILL BE HELD)
- October 17 & 18 Fall Recess
- November 1 Professional Teacher Work Day (DANCE CLASS WILL BE HELD)
- November 27-November 29 Thanksgiving Recess
- December 23- January 3 Winter Recess
- January 17 Professional Teacher Work Day
- January 20 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 17 President’s Day
- March 23 Professional Teacher Work Day (DANCE CLASS WILL BE HELD)
- March 30- April 3 Spring Recess
- May 25 – Memorial Day